Updated on 9/1/2022
Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with USClaims. The contents of this page are provided for informational purposes only.
USClaims offers pre-settlement funding on most personal injury cases. They can provide large advances within 24 hours of approval. USClaims charges some of the lowest rates in the legal funding industry with simple, non-compounding rates in nearly every US state.
They have been repeatedly named the best lawsuit settlement loan provider in the nation by The National Law Journal and other legal publications. They maintain an active role in the American Legal Finance Association where they are currently advocating for interest rate caps for legal funding in certain states.
USClaims is a licensed lender in Illinois and licensed consumer litigation funder in Oklahoma.
Apply With USClaims
Use this form to apply with USClaims. The information you enter here will be automatically submitted to USClaims, and you will receive a confirmation email.
USClaims Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: $500 – $1,000,000
- Approval Time: As soon as 24 hours
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Personal injury, car accidents, dog bites, medical malpractice, workplace accidents, premises liability, civil rights, FELA, Jones Act, wrongful death, employment, assault and battery, nursing home negligence, product liability, defective medical devices, defective pharmaceutical drugs, law firm financing
- Workers’ Comp Funding? No
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
See reviews of and leave a review for USClaims below.
USClaims Consumer Review Summary
Leave a Review for USClaims
Read Customer Reviews of USClaims
Immediate follow up after initial contact
Yes I’m still waiting on my ok aw suit agents pain pills that I am involved in
Hi , I can’t ever get thru to anyone actually . my attorney has become so frustrated with me it’s ridiculous. I continue to play phone tag between the 3 of us …I’m about to give up completely
Cassandra is the best has help myself and my family thru difficult times when injured in an accident and still waiting on your cash from big insurance companies that take profit over people and pets.
USClaims Reviews From Around the Web
- Google Rating: 4.80 / 5.0 from 49 reviews
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0 from 0 reviews
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0 from 0 reviews
- BBB Rating: Not accredited, no BBB profile
- BBB Complaints: 0 BBB complaints in the last three years
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
More About USClaims
- Phone Number: (888) 633-2307
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Steve Bashmakov, CEO
- Related Companies: US Claims Opco, LLC, USClaims, US Claims Capital, LLC, Client Legal Funding, 5 Star Legal Funding
- Address: 1625 S Congress Ave Suite 200b, Delray Beach, FL 33445
The logo of USClaims is the property of USClaims. Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with USClaims.
USClaims Social Profiles
How long does it take to get approved by USClaims?
USClaims can provide legal funding in as little as 24 hours.
How much does USClaims charge?
USClaims typically charges 17.5% simple interest, semi-annually or less (no compounding). This is substantially lower than the industry average of around 3%, compounded monthly.
How is USClaims rated?
The Google rating for USClaims is a 4.8 based on 49 reviews.
https://usclaims.com/, https://goo.gl/maps/b6GeqA3fH6e8Df7f9, https://www.linkedin.com/in/darryl-levine-3177b841/