Updated on 9/20/2021
High Rise Financial is a California-based pre-settlement funding company owned by Michael and Mark Berookim. High Rise Financial was founded in 2016. High Rise Financial indicates that they provide 24 hour pre-settlement funding.
Much of High Rise Financial’s business comes from referrals from attorneys in Los Angeles, California. As of the date above, High Rise Financial has the most reviews on Google of any other lawsuit loan company in the United States (and a pretty solid rating, too!). In addition to providing pre-settlement lawsuit loans, High Rise Financial provides scheduling and financing services for medical care.
High Rise Financial Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: Up to $250,000
- Approval Time: 24 to 48 hours
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, personal injury, defective medical devices, nursing home negligence, premises liability, dog bites, construction accidents, Jones Act, wrongful death, workplace accidents
- Workers’ Comp Funding? NA
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
High Rise Financial Reviews
- Google Rating: 4.90 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: 4.50 / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: 3.22 / 5.0
- BBB Rating: A+, accredited business
- BBB Complaints: 1
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
High Rise Financial Social Profiles
More About High Rise Financial
- Website: High Rise Financial Official Website
- Phone Number: (310) 879-8086
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Michael Berookim Co-Founder and Principal; Mark Berookim, Co-Founder and Principal
- Related Companies: NA
- Address: 11110 Ohio Ave #207, Los Angeles, CA 90025
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|
Applying With High Rise Financial
How long does it take to get an advance from High Rise Financial?
High Rise Financial offers lawsuit loans to personal injury plaintiffs in as little as 24 to 48 hours.
How much does High Rise Financial charge?
High Rise Financial does not disclose their rates on their website. Most pre-settlement loan companies charge between two and four percent, compounded monthly. Actual rates charged by High Rise Financial may differ from this norm.
How is High Rise Financial rated?
High Rise Financial has a 4.9 out of 5.0 rating on Google.
https://www.highriselegalfunding.com/, https://g.page/HighRiseFinancial? , https://www.yelp.com/biz/high-rise-financial-los-angeles, https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/west-los-angeles/profile/legal-services/high-rise-financial-llc-1216-758629, https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-berookim, https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-berookim