Updated on 6/14/2021
Universal Funds was founded in 2009 and is based in Exton, PA. Universal Funds states that they provide pre-settlement funding and post-settlement funding of up to $250,000 of funding is as little as 24 hours. They state that the money you receive can be used as you like and that there is no repayment in the event you lose your case.
Universal Funds Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: Up to $250,000
- Approval Time: Get cash in as little as 24 hours
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, dog bites, medical malpractice, defective products, premises liability, workplace accidents
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Yes
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Universal Funds Reviews
- Google Rating: 3.30 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0
- BBB Rating: Not accredited, no BBB profile
- BBB Complaints: NA
They will help. But even if you sign a document doesn’t mean he’ll give you money. He I guess can back out of a legal document after being signed by ALL parties.
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
To our knowledge Universal Funds does not publish the states that it services.
Universal Funds Social Profiles
More About Universal Funds
- Website: Universal Funds Official Website
- Phone Number: (877) 333-6675
- Email: NA
- Ownership / Leadership: Richard Chakejian, President
- Related Companies: NA
- Address: 200 Philips Rd, Exton, PA 19341
Applying With Universal Funds