Updated on 10/11/2023
Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with Triumph Legal Funding. The contents of this page are provided for informational purposes only.
About Triumph Legal Funding
Triumph Legal Funding was founded in 2017 in Fairfield, New Jersey. They claim to offer competitive lawsuit loan pricing for plaintiffs nationwide. Triumph focuses on rolling, monthly advances to help plaintiffs plan ahead and save money on interest. In addition to pre-settlement personal injury funding for plaintiffs, Triumph Legal Funding provides funding to attorneys in California, New Jersey, New York, and Texas. One of Triumph Legal Funding’s specialities is surgical funding for plaintiffs who do not have coverage for procedures necessary to their recovery.
Apply With Triumph Legal Funding
Use this form to apply with Triumph Legal Funding. The information you enter here will be automatically submitted to Triumph Legal Funding, and you will receive a confirmation email.
Triumph Legal Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: $500 to $350,000
- Approval Time: In many cases, plaintiffs can receive funds within 24 hours
- Broker or Funder: Brokers and funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, pedestrian accidents, motorcycle accidents, labor law, Jones Act, FELA, construction accidents, premises liability, medical malpractice, attorney funding, surgery funding
- Workers’ Comp Funding? No
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Triumph Legal Funding Reviews
See reviews of and leave a review for Triumph Legal Funding below.
Triumph Legal Funding Consumer Review Summary
Leave a Review for Triumph Legal Funding
Read Customer Reviews of Triumph Legal Funding
Triumph Legal Funding Reviews From Around the Web
- Google Rating: 4.60 / 5.0 from 26 reviews
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0 from 0 reviews
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0 from 0 reviews
- BBB Rating: Not accredited, no BBB profile
- BBB Complaints: 0 BBB complaints in the last three years
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
More About Triumph Legal Funding
- Phone Number: (973) 362-3500
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Robert Tansey, CEO; Juan Pena, COO
- Related Companies: Tlfnj, LLC
- Address: 140 Fairfield Road, Fairfield, NJ 07004
Triumph Legal Funding Social Profiles
How long does it take to get a lawsuit loan from Triumph Legal Funding?
Triumph Legal Funding claims to provide funding to plaintiffs in as little as 24 hours.
How much does Triumph Legal Funding charge for a lawsuit loan?
Triumph Legal Funding often charges less than three percent monthly.
How is Triumph Legal Funding rated?
The Google rating for Triumph Legal Funding is a 4.6 based on 26 reviews.