Updated on 9/20/2021
Headquartered in New Jersey and Los Angeles and founded in 2017, Tribeca Capital Funding or Tribeca Lawsuit Loans indicates that they have been helping injured plaintiffs for over 10 years. We are unable to locate information about the rates Tribeca Capital Group charges on their website. They do indicate that the rate they charge varies from case to case.
Plaintiffs applying with Tribeca Lawsuit Loans should exercise caution. Make sure to determine whether or not they will be acting as a broker or direct funding source. Be sure to get a quote upfront with rate and fee information. Always double check that this initial information matches information shown on any contract you receive.
Tribeca Capital Group Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: $500 to $1,000,000
- Approval Time: As little as 24 hours
- Broker or Funder: Brokers and funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Personal injury, car accidents, employment, labor law, defective medical devices, medical malpractice, whistleblower
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Yes
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Tribeca Capital Group Reviews
- Google Rating: 5.00 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: 5.00 / 5.0
- BBB Rating: NR, not accredited
- BBB Complaints: 1
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Tribeca Capital Group Social Profiles
More About Tribeca Capital Group
- Website: Tribeca Capital Group Official Website
- Phone Number: (866) 388-2288
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Rory Donadio
- Related Companies: Tribeca Lawsuit Loans, Top Notch Funding, Montclair Funding Group
- Address: 450 Bloomfield Ave, Verona, NJ US 07044
Applying With Tribeca Capital Group
How long does it take for Tribeca Capital Group to process a lawsuit loan request?
Tribeca claims to provide funding in as little as 24 hours.
How much does Tribeca Capital Group charge for a lawsuit loan?
We were not able to locate pricing information for Tribeca Capital Group on their website. Tribeca Capital Group operates as a broker and a direct funding source. Always be sure to get a firm quote with a payoff table upfront. Ask whether they will be funding your case directly or sending your case information to a third-party.
How is Tribeca Capital Group rated?
Tribeca Capital Group has a 4.3 out of 5.0 rating on Google.
https://tribecalawsuitloans.com, https://g.page/TribecaCapitalLosAngeles?, https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/los-angeles/profile/loans/tribeca-capital-group-llc-1216-1079962, https://www.linkedin.com/in/rory-donadio-123a4018