Updated on 12/17/2021
The Legal Funding Group was founded in Savannah, Georgia as The Legal Funding Group of Georgia, LLC. They claim that they have provided lawsuit cash advances to 1,000s of plaintiffs. They claim on their website that they charge 36% every 6 months. This figure is nearly two times what some other pre-settlement funding companies charge for a similar service. The Legal Funding Group focuses on personal injury, workers’ compensation, and premises liability lawsuit loans. In addition to plaintiff legal funding, The Legal Funding Group advertises funding for law firms.
The Legal Funding Group Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: $1,000 and up
- Approval Time: Get cash in as little as 24 hours
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Personal injury, car accidents, dog bites, workplace accidents, medical malpractice, workers’ compensation, product liability, premises liability, dog bites
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Yes
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
The Legal Funding Group Reviews
- Google Rating: 4.70 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: 1.00 / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: 3.00 / 5.0
- BBB Rating: B-, not accredited
- BBB Complaints: 1
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
The Legal Funding Group Social Profiles
- No Facebook Page Available
- Linkedin Page
- No Twitter Page Available
More About The Legal Funding Group
- Website: The Legal Funding Group Official Website
- Phone Number: (912) 777-3997
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Benjamin Eichholz, Owner
- Related Companies: The Legal Funding Group of Georgia
- Address: 2 Skidaway Village Walk Ste. C, Savannah, GA 31411
Applying With The Legal Funding Group
How long does it take to get a loan from The Legal Funding Group?
The Legal Funding Group claims that they can complete your application and provide cash in as little as 24 hours.
How much does The Legal Funding Group charge?
The Legal Funding Group claims that they charge 36% every 6 months. That’s nearly two times what some other lawsuit settlement loan companies charge.
How is The Legal Funding Group rated?
The Legal Funding Group has a 4.8 out of 5.0 rating on Google.
https://www.thelegalfundinggroup.com/, https://goo.gl/maps/g5y8iRrhhYKvjh5q9, https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-legal-funding-group-savannah, https://www.bbb.org/us/fl/santa-rosa-beach/profile/payday-loans/the-legal-funding-group-0683-90030222, https://ecorp.sos.ga.gov/BusinessSearch/BusinessInformation?businessId=2688284&businessType=Domestic%20Limited%20Liability%20Company&fromSearch=True