Updated on 9/1/2022
Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with Signal Funding. The contents of this page are provided for informational purposes only.
About Signal Funding
Signal Funding is a lawsuit loan company based in Dania Beach, Florida. They were founded in 2016 by Tyson Beauchamp. There are only three considerations for funding with Signal Funding: extent of a plaintiff’s injuries, defendant’s liability and defendant’s ability to pay. They can typically advance $500-$500,000 per claim and have a same day turnaround. Spanish speaking customer service agents are also available.
Signal Funding receives a large amount of its business from referrals through its network of attorney relationships. Their online reviews are generally positive on Google, but mixed on Yelp. Signal Funding is licensed to provide litigation funding in Nebraska and South Carolina.
Apply With Signal Funding
Use this form to apply with Signal Funding. The information you enter here will be automatically submitted to Signal Funding, and you will receive a confirmation email.
Signal Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: $500 – $500,000
- Approval Time: Get cash as soon as the same-day once they speak with your attorney and get case documentation
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, workers’ compensation, premises liability, animal bites, medical malpractice, workplace accidents, nursing home negligence
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Yes
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Signal Funding Reviews
See reviews of and leave a review for Signal Funding below.
Signal Funding Consumer Review Summary
Leave a Review for Signal Funding
Read Customer Reviews of Signal Funding
There great no issues they do what they say good staff too
Signal Funding Reviews From Around the Web
- Google Rating: 4.50 / 5.0 from 69 reviews
- Yelp Rating: 1.50 / 5.0 from 2 reviews
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0 from 0 reviews
- BBB Rating: Not accredited, no BBB profile
- BBB Complaints: 0 BBB complaints in the last three years
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
More About Signal Funding
- Phone Number: (800) 635-1167
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Tyson Beauchamp, Founder and SVP
- Related Companies: NA
- Address: 1855 Griffin Road, Suite B-354, Dania Beach, FL 33004
Signal Funding Logo
The logo of Signal Funding is the property of Signal Funding. Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with Signal Funding.
Signal Funding Social Profiles
How long does Signal Funding’s process take?
Signal Funding claims that plaintiffs can get cash as soon as the same-day they speak with a plaintiff’s attorney and receive case docs.
How much does Signal Funding charge?
Signal Funding does not appear to list specific interest rates or pricing on their website. Most lawsuit settlement loan companies provide advances at rates between two and four percent, compounded monthly. Always ask for a quote and compare rates before applying.
How is Signal Funding rated?
The Google rating for Signal Funding is a 4.5 based on 69 reviews.
https://www.signalfunds.com/, https://g.page/signalfunding, https://www.yelp.com/biz/signal-funding-dania-beach, https://www.linkedin.com/in/tyson-beauchamp-9459681a?trk=org-employees_profile-result-card_result-card_full-click