Updated on 9/20/2021
Signal Funding is a lawsuit loan company based in Dania Beach, Florida. They were founded in 2016 by Tyson Beauchamp. There are only three considerations for funding with Signal: extent of a plaintiff’s injuries, defendant’s liability and defendant’s ability to pay. They can typically advance $500-$500,000 per claim and have a same day turnaround. Spanish speaking customer service agents are also available.
Signal Funding receives a large amount of its business from referrals through its network of attorney relationships. Their online reviews are generally positive on Google, but mixed on Yelp. Signal Funding is licensed to provide litigation funding in Nebraska and South Carolina.
Signal Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: $500 – $500,000
- Approval Time: Get cash as soon as the same-day once they speak with your attorney and get case documentation
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, workers’ compensation, premises liability, animal bites, medical malpractice, workplace accidents, nursing home negligence
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Yes
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Signal Funding Reviews
- Google Rating: 4.40 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: 1.50 / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0
- BBB Rating: Not accredited, no BBB profile
- BBB Complaints: NA
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Signal Funding Social Profiles
More About Signal Funding
- Website: Signal Funding Official Website
- Phone Number: (800) 635-1167
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Tyson Beauchamp, Founder and SVP
- Related Companies: NA
- Address: 1855 Griffin Road, Suite B-354, Dania Beach, FL 33004
Applying With Signal Funding
How long does Signal’s process take?
Signal Funding claims that plaintiffs can get cash as soon as the same-day they speak with a plaintiff’s attorney and receive case docs.
How much does Signal charge?
Signal Funding does not appear to list specific interest rates or pricing on their website. Most lawsuit settlement loan companies provide advances at rates between two and four percent, compounded monthly. Always ask for a quote and compare rates before applying.
How is Signal Funding rated?
Signal Funding has a 4.4 out of 5.0 rating on Google.
https://www.signalfunds.com/, https://g.page/signalfunding, https://www.yelp.com/biz/signal-funding-dania-beach, https://www.linkedin.com/in/tyson-beauchamp-9459681a?trk=org-employees_profile-result-card_result-card_full-click