Updated on 9/20/2021
Founded in 2015, Rockpoint Legal Funding indicates that they are California’s leading lawsuit loan company. Rockpoint states that its proprietary platform allows them to provide the fastest application-to-funding workflow in the industry. Rockpoint buys portions of plaintiffs’ claims and medical liens. Rockpoint Legal Funding receives a large percentage of its business from attorney referrals in California.
In addition to conventional pre-settlement loans for living expenses, Rockpoint provides attorney funding, appeal funding and medical lien funding.
Rockpoint Legal Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: We are unable to locate an advance range for Rockpoint Legal Funding.
- Approval Time: Cash as soon as same-day once approved
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, premises liability
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Yes
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Rockpoint Legal Funding Reviews
- Google Rating: 4.90 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: 4.00 / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0
- BBB Rating: A+, Not accredited
- BBB Complaints: 1
As usual, Rockpoint is quick and very professional! Thanks again!!
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
To our knowledge Rockpoint Legal Funding does not publish the states that it services.
Rockpoint Legal Funding Social Profiles
More About Rockpoint Legal Funding
- Website: Rockpoint Legal Funding Official Website
- Phone Number: (855) 582-9200
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: John Kohan, CEO
- Related Companies: NA
- Address: 2332 Cotner Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90064
Applying With Rockpoint Legal Funding
How long does the funding process take with Rockpoint?
Rockpoint Legal Funding claims that they can provide funding as soon as the same-day that plaintiffs are approved.
How much does Rockpoint Legal Funding charge?
While we could not locate a set interest rate or range for Rockpoint Legal Funding, most lawsuit loan companies charge rates between two and four percent monthly. Always get a quote before applying and shop for the best deal.
How is Rockpoint Legal Funding rated?
Rockpoint Legal Funding has a 4.9 out of 5.0 rating on Google.
https://rockpointlegalfunding.com/, https://goo.gl/maps/gCwoi1YP3JTboUjg7, https://www.yelp.com/biz/rockpoint-legal-funding-los-angeles, https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/los-angeles/profile/financial-services/rockpoint-legal-funding-1216-720074, https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-kohan-6487483/, https://www.zoominfo.com/c/rockpoint-legal-funding/373996273