Updated on 12/7/2023
Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with Rockpoint Legal Funding. The contents of this page are provided for informational purposes only.
About Rockpoint Legal Funding
Founded in 2015, Rockpoint Legal Funding indicates that they are California’s leading lawsuit loan company. They state that their proprietary platform allows them to provide the fastest application-to-funding workflow in the industry. They receive a large percentage of its business from attorney referrals in California.
In addition to conventional pre-settlement loans for living expenses, they provide attorney funding, appeal funding and medical lien funding.
Apply With Rockpoint Legal Funding
Use this form to apply with Rockpoint Legal Funding. The information you enter here will be automatically submitted to Rockpoint Legal Funding, and you will receive a confirmation email.
Company Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: Not available. Most legal funding companies offer 10-15% of your conservatively estimated gross settlement amount.
- Approval Time: Cash as soon as same-day once approved
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, premises liability
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Yes
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
See reviews of and leave a review of Rockpoint Legal Funding below.
Consumer Review Summary
Leave a Review
Read Customer Reviews of Rockpoint Legal Funding
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Reviews From Around the Web
- Google Rating: 4.90 / 5.0 from 882 reviews
- Yelp Rating: 3.90 / 5.0 from 29 reviews
- BBB Average Customer Review: 2.00 / 5.0 from 1.5 reviews
- BBB Rating: B-, Not accredited
- BBB Complaints: 0 BBB complaints in the last three years
Company Funding States
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
Contact and Other Details
- Phone Number: (855) 582-9200
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: John Kohan, CEO
- Related Companies: NA
- Address: 8200 Wilshire Blvd #400, Beverly Hills, CA 90211
How long does the funding process take with Rockpoint Legal Funding?
Rockpoint Legal Funding claims that they can provide funding as soon as the same-day that plaintiffs are approved.
How much does Rockpoint Legal Funding charge?
While we could not locate a set interest rate or range for Rockpoint Legal Funding, most lawsuit loan companies charge rates between two and four percent monthly. Always get a quote before applying and shop for the best deal.
How is Rockpoint Legal Funding rated?
The Google rating for Rockpoint Legal Funding is a 4.9 based on 882 reviews.
https://rockpointlegalfunding.com/, https://goo.gl/maps/gCwoi1YP3JTboUjg7, https://www.yelp.com/biz/rockpoint-legal-funding-los-angeles, https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/los-angeles/profile/financial-services/rockpoint-legal-funding-1216-720074, https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-kohan-6487483/, https://www.zoominfo.com/c/rockpoint-legal-funding/373996273