Updated on 9/20/2021
Preferred Capital indicates that they were the first lawsuit loan provider in the nation. Most of Preferred Capital Funding business comes from attorney referrals. Preferred states on their website that the only requirement to be approved for funding is that you are a plaintiff in a personal injury lawsuit. Preferred Capital Funding is a licensed lender in Illinois and Louisiana and is a registered or licensed to provide legal funding in Nebraska and Nevada.
Preferred Capital Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: $500 – $500,000
- Approval Time: 24 hours to a few business days
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, FELA, personal injury, premises liability, wrongful death, medical malpractice, dog bites, employment law, workers’ compensation, construction accidents, employment
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Yes
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Preferred Capital Funding Reviews
- Google Rating: 3.40 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: 1.00 / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: 3.77 / 5.0
- BBB Rating: A+, Accredited business
- BBB Complaints: 1
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- North Dakota
Preferred Capital Funding Social Profiles
More About Preferred Capital Funding
- Website: Preferred Capital Funding Official Website
- Phone Number: (312) 212-5000
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: William Pintas, CEO
- Related Companies: The Funding Exchange LLC, Buckeye Legal Funding
- Address: 358 W Ontario St Ste 1w, Chicago, IL 60654
Applying With Preferred Capital Funding
How long does the funding process take with Preferred Capital?
Getting funding from Preferred Capital Funding takes anywhere from 24 hours to a few business days.
How much does Preferred Capital Funding charge?
Preferred Capital Funding does not list their lawsuit loan rates on their website. Typically, legal funding companies charge anywhere between two and four percent, compounding monthly.
How is Preferred Capital rated?
Preferred Capital Funding has a 3.4 out of 5.0 rating on Google.
https://www.preferredcapitalfunding.com/, https://g.page/PCFcashIL, https://www.yelp.com/biz/preferred-capital-funding-chicago, https://www.bbb.org/us/il/chicago/profile/financial-services/preferred-capital-funding-of-illinois-llc-0654-88264684