Updated on 12/7/2023
Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with Preferred Capital Funding. The contents of this page are provided for informational purposes only.
About Preferred Capital FundingPreferred Capital Funding indicates that they were the first lawsuit loan provider in the nation. Most of their business comes from attorney referrals. They state on their website that the only requirement to be approved for funding is that you are a plaintiff in a personal injury lawsuit. They are licensed lenders in Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, Oregon and Wyoming. They are registered or licensed to provide legal funding in Nebraska and Nevada.
Apply With Preferred Capital Funding
Use this form to apply with Preferred Capital Funding. The information you enter here will be automatically submitted to Preferred Capital Funding, and you will receive a confirmation email.
Company Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: $500 – $500,000
- Approval Time: 24 hours to a few business days
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, FELA, personal injury, premises liability, wrongful death, medical malpractice, dog bites, employment law, workers’ compensation, construction accidents, employment
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Yes
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
See reviews of and leave a review of Preferred Capital Funding below.
Consumer Review Summary
Leave a Review
Read Customer Reviews of Preferred Capital Funding
They never contacted me they won’t respond so no they’re a joke
Hopefully you’ll pull through and help me out with a loan for $500.00 would be very appreciated
It’s a boy scouts of America lawsuit my attorney is important I’ve been speaking to Ryan Macintosh from Andrews and Thornton he said check what you guys
they do a very good job !!!!
Reviews From Around the Web
- Google Rating: 3.20 / 5.0 from 66 reviews
- Yelp Rating: 1.00 / 5.0 from 1 reviews
- BBB Average Customer Review: 3.00 / 5.0 from 2 reviews
- BBB Rating: A+, Accredited business
- BBB Complaints: 1 BBB complaints in the last three years
Company Funding States
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
Contact and Other Details
- Phone Number: (312) 212-5000
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: William Pintas, CEO
- Related Companies: The Funding Exchange LLC; Buckeye Legal Funding
- Address: 358 W Ontario St Ste 1w, Chicago, IL 60654
How long does the funding process take with Preferred Capital Funding?
Getting funding from Preferred Capital Funding takes anywhere from 24 hours to a few business days.
How much does Preferred Capital Funding charge?
We were unable to locate Preferred Capital Funding’s pricing on their website. Typically, legal funding companies charge anywhere between two and four percent, compounding monthly.
How is Preferred Capital Funding rated?
The Google rating for Preferred Capital Funding is a 3.2 based on 66 reviews.
https://www.preferredcapitalfunding.com/, https://g.page/PCFcashIL, https://www.yelp.com/biz/preferred-capital-funding-chicago, https://www.bbb.org/us/il/chicago/profile/financial-services/preferred-capital-funding-of-illinois-llc-0654-88264684