Updated on 9/20/2021
Plaintiff Investment Funding was founded in Michigan in 2007. They refer to their pre-settlement lawsuit loans as “Civil Justice Funding”. Like most other legal funding companies, Plaintiff Investment Funding offers no-win / no-pay lawsuit loans to plaintiffs nationwide. Plaintiff Investment funding indicates that advances can be used for any purpose and that they do not require a credit check or employment verification to approve for funding. Unfortunately, we are unable to locate information about rates and fees on their website. Consumers applying with Plaintiff Investment Funding should exercise caution – request a detailed quote including rates and fees before providing case information.
Plaintiff Investment Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: We are unable to locate an advance range for Plaintiff Investment Funding
- Approval Time: After receiving information, review takes one to two business days. Plaintiff Investment Funding can send you the cash the same day of approval.
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, premises liability, construction accidents, medical malpractice, product liability, product liability
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Not listed
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Plaintiff Investment Funding Reviews
- Google Rating: 3.90 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: 5.00 / 5.0
- BBB Rating: A+, accredited business
- BBB Complaints: 0
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
To our knowledge Plaintiff Investment Funding does not publish the states that it services.
Plaintiff Investment Funding Social Profiles
- No Facebook Page Available
- Linkedin Page
- No Twitter Page Available
More About Plaintiff Investment Funding
- Website: Plaintiff Investment Funding Official Website
- Phone Number: (888) 541-5080
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Larry Garland
- Related Companies: NA
- Address: 25657 Southfield Road. Southfield, MI 48075
Applying With Plaintiff Investment Funding
How long does it take to get a pre-settlement lawsuit loan from Plaintiff Investment Funding?
After receiving information, review takes one to two business days. Plaintiff Investment Funding can send you the cash the same day you are approved.
How much does Plaintiff Investment Funding charge for pre-settlement lawsuit loans?
Compare Lawsuit Loans is unable to locate information about the cost of a lawsuit loan from Plaintiff Investment Funding on their website. Most lawsuit settlement loan companies charge between two and four percent monthly with compounding interest.
How is Plaintiff Investment Funding rated?
Plaintiff Investment Funding has a 3.9 out of 5.0 rating on Google.
http://legalfundingnow.com, https://www.yelp.com/biz/plaintiff-investment-funding-southfield, https://www.linkedin.com/in/larry-garland-80632315, https://goo.gl/maps/JJCFefbcUQVxLiaT9