Updated on 6/14/2021
Oasis Financial began offering lawsuit loans in 2003 to help injured plaintiffs cover medical bills and living expenses. Oasis Financial has grown to be one of the largest pre-settlement funding companies. They claim to provide $500 – $100,000 pre-settlement advances within 24 hours of approval. Like most companies, Oasis Financial settlement loans come with a no-win / no-pay structure. A large amount of Oasis’ settlement loan business comes from referring attorneys. They are known to request fewer documents than other funding companies.
In addition to plaintiff legal funding, Oasis offers medical lien solutions and a pharmacy card program.
Oasis Financial is a licensed lender in Alabama, Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and South Carolina. They are also licensed to provide consumer litigation funding in Nebraska and Nevada.
Oasis Financial Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: $500 – $100,000
- Approval Time: Sometimes within 24 hours
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, workers’ compensation, workplace negligence, premises liability, civil rights, wrongful death, general negligence
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Yes, in Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Oasis Financial Reviews
- Google Rating: 2.90 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: 1.00 / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: 1.32 / 5.0
- BBB Rating: A+, Accredited business
- BBB Complaints: 10
This is a fraudulent company, they are not trustworthy.
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Oasis Financial Social Profiles
More About Oasis Financial
- Website: Oasis Financial Official Website
- Phone Number: (877) 333 6680
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Greg Zeeman, CEO
- Related Companies: Oasis Legal Finance, LLC, Oasis Structured Settlements; OFLC, LLC; Key Health, Accident Meds
- Address: 9525 West Bryn Mawr Avenue, Suite 900, Rosemont, IL, 60018
Applying With Oasis Financial
https://www.oasisfinancial.com/, https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/oasis-financial, https://g.page/OasisFinancial?, https://www.yelp.com/biz/oasis-financial-rosemont, https://www.bbb.org/us/il/rosemont/profile/financial-services/oasis-financial-0654-33003199