Updated on 9/20/2021
Oasis Financial began offering lawsuit loans in 2003 to help injured plaintiffs cover medical bills and living expenses. Oasis Financial has grown to be one of the largest pre-settlement funding companies. They claim to provide $500 – $100,000 pre-settlement advances within 24 hours of approval. Like most companies, Oasis Financial settlement loans come with a no-win / no-pay structure. A large amount of Oasis’ settlement loan business comes from referring attorneys. They are known to request fewer documents than other funding companies.
Oasis Financial claims to have provided funding to more than 250,000 plaintiffs since 2003. In addition to plaintiff legal funding, Oasis offers medical lien solutions and a pharmacy card program. Oasis also offers pre-settlement funding in the form of direct payments to medical providers. They advertise that this may help plaintiffs get medical treatment at facilities that do not offer lien-based medical treatment
Customer reviews of Oasis Financial on independent websites like Google, Yelp and BBB are subpar. As of the date of this article, Oasis Financial has an average rating of below two out of five stars on both Yelp and BBB.
Oasis is the founding member of the Alliance for Responsible Consumer Lending (ARC) and Americans for Patient Access (APA). Oasis Financial is a licensed lender in Alabama, Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and South Carolina. They are also licensed to provide consumer litigation funding in Nebraska and Nevada.
Oasis Financial Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: $500 – $100,000
- Approval Time: Sometimes within 24 hours
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, workers’ compensation, workplace negligence, premises liability, civil rights, wrongful death, general negligence
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Yes, in Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, and South Carolina
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Oasis Financial Reviews
- Google Rating: 2.90 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: 1.00 / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: 1.47 / 5.0
- BBB Rating: A+, Accredited business
- BBB Complaints: 7
Save yourself a lot of time and energy, dont use Oasis 💯
This is a fraudulent company, they are not trustworthy.
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Oasis Financial Social Profiles
More About Oasis Financial
- Website: Oasis Financial Official Website
- Phone Number: (877) 333 6680
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Greg Zeeman, CEO
- Related Companies: Oasis Legal Finance, LLC; Oasis Structured Settlements; OFLC, LLC; Key Health; Accident Meds; Oasis Legal Finance of Nevada, LLC
- Address: 9525 West Bryn Mawr Avenue, Suite 900, Rosemont, IL, 60018
Applying With Oasis Financial
How long does it take to get a lawsuit loan from Oasis?
Oasis states on their website that application review takes about two business days from when they are able to speak with your attorney.
How much does Oasis charge?
A 2011 New York Times article indicated that Oasis’ standard pricing was 50 percent interest if a loan is repaid within six months. Oasis does not post information about their interest rates on their website. They indicate that pricing depends on the specifics of each case and is provided once your case is approved.
How is Oasis rated?
Oasis Financial has a 2.9 out of 5.0 rating on Google.
https://www.oasisfinancial.com/, https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/oasis-financial, https://g.page/OasisFinancial?, https://www.yelp.com/biz/oasis-financial-rosemont, https://www.bbb.org/us/il/rosemont/profile/financial-services/oasis-financial-0654-33003199, https://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/17/business/17lawsuit.html