Updated on 6/8/2023
Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with Oasis Financial. The contents of this page are provided for informational purposes only.
About Oasis Financial
Oasis Financial began offering lawsuit loans in 2003 to help injured plaintiffs cover medical bills and living expenses. Oasis Financial has grown to be one of the largest pre-settlement funding companies. They claim to provide $500 – $100,000 pre-settlement advances within 24 hours of approval. Like most companies, Oasis Financial settlement loans come with a no-win / no-pay structure. A large amount of Oasis Financial’s settlement loan business comes from referring attorneys. They are known to request fewer documents than other funding companies.
Oasis Financial claims to have provided funding to more than 250,000 plaintiffs since 2003. In addition to plaintiff legal funding, Oasis Financial offers medical lien solutions and a pharmacy card program. Oasis Financial also offers pre-settlement funding in the form of direct payments to medical providers. They advertise that this may help plaintiffs get medical treatment at facilities that do not offer lien-based medical treatment.
Oasis Financial is the founding member of the Alliance for Responsible Consumer Lending (ARC) and Americans for Patient Access (APA). Oasis Financial is a licensed lender in Alabama, Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and South Carolina. They are also licensed to provide consumer litigation funding in Nebraska and Nevada.
Apply With Oasis Financial
Use this form to apply with Oasis Financial. The information you enter here will be automatically submitted to Oasis Financial, and you will receive a confirmation email.
Oasis Financial Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: $500 – $100,000
- Approval Time: Get cash in as little as 24 hours once approved. Receive application approval within as little as 24 hours.
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, workers’ compensation, workplace negligence, premises liability, civil rights, wrongful death, general negligence
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Yes, in Illinois, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, and South Carolina.
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Oasis Financial Reviews
See reviews of and leave a review for Oasis Financial below.
Oasis Financial Consumer Review Summary
Leave a Review for Oasis Financial
Read Customer Reviews of Oasis Financial
Never heard back from anyone or anything they Never answered the phone or emails I sent very unprofessional
Nope. They told me my Phillips CPAP sleep machine lawsuit is no good. A lot of funding companies told me the same. So I say for myself they all no good. Phoney as hell!
I do not recommend using this company for pre-settlment loans. My case took almost 3years to settle, in which I received aproximately $7,000 in loans from OASIS. AFter the settlement agreement was made they stated that I owed them over $19,000. My lawyer is still fighting with them about this amount. It should not ever cost someone $12,000 to borrow$7,000. The interst cap in the state of illinois is 36% which would be $2,500; bringing the total to $9,500 not $19,500! So they are trying to take $10,000 of my settlement that they have no right to take!
Oasis Financial Reviews From Around the Web
- Google Rating: 3.40 / 5.0 from 364 reviews
- Yelp Rating: 1.50 / 5.0 from 29 reviews
- BBB Average Customer Review: 1.84 / 5.0 from 61 reviews
- BBB Rating: A+, Accredited business
- BBB Complaints: 13 BBB complaints in the last three years
“Most Relevant” Google Reviews
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
More About Oasis Financial
- Phone Number: (877) 333 6680
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Greg Zeeman, CEO
- Related Companies: Libra Solutions; Oasis Legal Finance, LLC; Oasis Structured Settlements; OFLC, LLC; Key Health; Accident Meds; Oasis Legal Finance of Nevada, LLC; MoveDocs; Probate Advance; Cliqfund
- Address: 9525 West Bryn Mawr Avenue, Suite 900, Rosemont, IL, 60018
Oasis Financial Social Profiles
How long does it take to get a lawsuit loan from Oasis Financial?
Oasis Financial states on their website that application review takes about two business days from when they are able to speak with your attorney.
How much does Oasis Financial charge?
A 2011 New York Times article indicated that Oasis Financial’s standard pricing was 50 percent interest if a loan is repaid within six months. We were unable to locate information about their interest rates on their website. They indicate that pricing depends on the specifics of each case and is provided once your case is approved.
How is Oasis Financial rated?
The Google rating for Oasis Financial is a 3.4 based on 364 reviews.
https://www.oasisfinancial.com/, https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/oasis-financial, https://g.page/OasisFinancial?, https://www.yelp.com/biz/oasis-financial-rosemont, https://www.bbb.org/us/il/rosemont/profile/financial-services/oasis-financial-0654-33003199, https://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/17/business/17lawsuit.html