Updated on 5/26/2022
Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with Nova Legal Funding. The contents of this page are provided for informational purposes only.
About Nova Legal Funding
Nova Legal Funding is a pre-settlement loan company based in Los Angeles, CA. Nova Legal Funding specializes in personal injury lawsuit loans. Nova Legal Funding operates as a broker as well as a direct capital source. Nova Legal Funding is also known as Wellworth Lawsuit Funding and is closely related to Ally Lawsuit Loans. Nova Legal Funding was formerly known as Cash Advance Solutions.
What sets Nova Legal Funding apart from many competitors is that they advertise pre-settlement funding services for various defective medical device and damaging pharmaceutical drugs claims.
Nova Legal Funding claims to have funded $25 million to plaintiffs nationwide. Their advertised rate on their website is 1% to 3% monthly, which is an extremely large range. They claim to set their rate based on the strength of each individual claim.
In addition to lawsuit settlement loans, Nova Legal Funding advertises structured settlement funding and surgical funding.
Apply With Nova Legal Funding
Use this form to apply with Nova Legal Funding. The information you enter here will be automatically submitted to Nova Legal Funding, and you will receive a confirmation email.
Nova Legal Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: $500 – $100,000
- Approval Time: Get cash in 48 hours
- Broker or Funder: Brokers and funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, personal injury, defective medical devices, product liability, workers’ compensation, athlete injury, labor law, employment
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Yes
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Nova Legal Funding Reviews
See reviews of and leave a review for Nova Legal Funding below.
Nova Legal Funding Consumer Review Summary
Leave a Review for Nova Legal Funding
Read Customer Reviews of Nova Legal Funding
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Nova Legal Funding Reviews From Around the Web
- Google Rating: 4.70 / 5.0 from 458 reviews
- Yelp Rating: 4.00 / 5.0 from 13 reviews
- BBB Average Customer Review: 3.00 / 5.0 from 5 reviews
- BBB Rating: B-, not accredited
- BBB Complaints: 1 BBB complaints in the last three years
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
More About Nova Legal Funding
- Phone Number: (213) 320-6264
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Ronald Sinai, Founder
- Related Companies: Wellworth Lawsuit Funding LLC; Ally Lawsuit Loans; InjuryWallet
- Address: 11601 Wilshire Blvd #410, Los Angeles, CA 90025
Nova Legal Funding Logo
The logo of Nova Legal Funding is the property of Nova Legal Funding. Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with Nova Legal Funding.
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|
Nova Legal Funding Social Profiles
How long does it take to get funding from Nova Legal Funding?
Nova Legal Funding indicates that they provide lawsuit cash advances in as little as 48 hours.
How much does Nova Legal Funding charge?
Nova Legal Funding states on their website that they charge anywhere from 1% to 3% monthly, depending on the strength of your case.
How is Nova Legal Funding rated?
The Google rating for Nova Legal Funding is a 4.7 based on 458 reviews.
https://fundmylawsuitnow.com/, https://g.page/nova-legal-funding, https://www.yelp.com/biz/nova-legal-funding-los-angeles-2, https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/los-angeles/profile/financial-services/nova-legal-funding-1216-359775,