Updated on 5/26/2022
Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with Necessity Funding. The contents of this page are provided for informational purposes only.
About Necessity Funding
Necessity Funding states that they are an industry leader in consumer lawsuit loans with an “unwavering commitment to outstanding customer service”. Necessity Funding states that they provide cash in your pocket in as few as two hours.
Necessity Funding indicates on their website that they provide “No Doc” advances up to $2,000. Basically that means that they require limited or no case documentation from your attorney in order to process your funding request. Necessity provides pre-settlement legal funding to plaintiffs and also provides medical and surgical funding, financing procedures directly with the provider.
Apply With Necessity Funding
Use this form to apply with Necessity Funding. The information you enter here will be automatically submitted to Necessity Funding, and you will receive a confirmation email.
Necessity Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: $500 – $500,000
- Approval Time: Get up to $2,000 in as little as 2 hours
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, product liability, construction accidents, wrongful death, premises liability, dog bites, medical malpractice, labor law
- Workers’ Comp Funding? No
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Necessity Funding Reviews
See reviews of and leave a review for Necessity Funding below.
Necessity Funding Consumer Review Summary
Leave a Review for Necessity Funding
Read Customer Reviews of Necessity Funding
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Necessity Funding Reviews From Around the Web
- Google Rating: 5.00 / 5.0 from 3 reviews
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0 from 0 reviews
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0 from 0 reviews
- BBB Rating: Not accredited, no BBB profile
- BBB Complaints: 0 BBB complaints in the last three years
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
More About Necessity Funding
- Phone Number: (888) 848-4386
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: NA
- Related Companies: NA
- Address: 300 Broadhollow Rd #105W, Melville, NY 11747
Necessity Funding Logo
The logo of Necessity Funding is the property of Necessity Funding. Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with Necessity Funding.
Necessity Funding Social Profiles
How long does it take to get a loan from Necessity Funding?
Necessity Funding claims that plaintiffs can get up to $2,000 in as little as 2 hours.
How much does Necessity Funding charge?
We were not able to find an interest rate or interest rate range for Necessity Funding’s pre-settlement lawsuit loans. Most companies in the industry charge between two and four percent, compounded monthly. Always request a quote before applying with any funding company.
How is Necessity Funding rated?
The Google rating for Necessity Funding is a 5.0 based on 3 reviews.