Updated on 9/20/2021
Founded in 2018, Mustang Litigation Funding levels the playing field between plaintiffs and insurance companies with non-recourse lawsuit loans on your personal injury claim. Mustang Funding aims to be a reliable capital partner for law firms and plaintiffs alike. Since 2018, they have provided more than $50 million of funding to plaintiffs nationwide. Mustang recently partnered with Percent as an originator.
Mustang states that the key benefits of their consumer legal funding are:
- Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay) funding that helps provide financial stability
- No restrictions on how you use the funds
- Their funding helps level the playing field and allows plaintiffs and attorneys to pursue the full value of their case
Mustang Litigation Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: We are unable to locate an advance range for Mustang Funding.
- Approval Time: We are unable to find a published approval time frame for Mustang Funding.
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: NA
- Workers’ Comp Funding? NA
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Mustang Litigation Funding Reviews
- Google Rating: 5.00 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0
- BBB Rating: Not accredited, no BBB profile
- BBB Complaints: NA
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
To our knowledge Mustang Litigation Funding does not publish the states that it services.
Mustang Litigation Funding Social Profiles
- No Facebook Page Available
- Linkedin Page
- No Twitter Page Available
More About Mustang Litigation Funding
- Website: Mustang Litigation Funding Official Website
- Phone Number: (312) 265-6300
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Jimmy Beltz, Co-Founder and Managing Partner; Kevin Cavanaugh, Co-Founder and Managing Partner
- Related Companies: Mustang Litigation Funding, Mustang Creek Portfolio Management, LLC
- Address: 120 Broadway Avenue South, Suite 50, Wayzata, MN 55391
Applying With Mustang Litigation Funding
How long does it take to get a loan from Mustang Litigation Funding?
We are unable to find a published approval time frame for Mustang Funding. Many pre-settlement loan companies process applications in 24 to 48 hours.
How much does Mustang Litigation Funding charge?
We were unable to locate a published interest rate or interest rate range for Mustang’s lawsuit advances. Many companies in the industry charge between two and four percent, compounded monthly.
How is Mustang Funding rated?
Mustang Litigation Funding has a 5 out of 5.0 rating on Google.