Updated on 6/8/2023
Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with Mustang Litigation Funding. The contents of this page are provided for informational purposes only.
About Mustang Litigation Funding
Founded in 2018, Mustang Litigation Funding levels the playing field between plaintiffs and insurance companies with non-recourse lawsuit loans on your personal injury claim. Mustang Litigation Funding aims to be a reliable capital partner for law firms and plaintiffs alike. Since 2018, they have provided more than $50 million of funding to plaintiffs nationwide. Mustang Litigation Funding recently partnered with Percent as an originator.
Mustang Litigation states that the key benefits of their consumer legal funding are:
- Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay) funding that helps provide financial stability
- No restrictions on how you use the funds
- Their funding helps level the playing field and allows plaintiffs and attorneys to pursue the full value of their case
Apply With Mustang Litigation Funding
Use this form to apply with Mustang Litigation Funding. The information you enter here will be automatically submitted to Mustang Litigation Funding, and you will receive a confirmation email.
Mustang Litigation Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: We are unable to locate an advance range for Mustang Funding.
- Approval Time: We are unable to find a published approval time frame for Mustang Funding.
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: NA
- Workers’ Comp Funding? NA
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Mustang Litigation Funding Reviews
See reviews of and leave a review for Mustang Litigation Funding below.
Mustang Litigation Funding Consumer Review Summary
Leave a Review for Mustang Litigation Funding
Read Customer Reviews of Mustang Litigation Funding
I haven’t heard back from them yet I guess they forgot or they are not giving loans thank you for email
Joke, waste of time, invasion of privacy. Their website states they serve West Virginia residents, however when you call you are told otherwise in a rude manner.
Mustang Litigation Funding Reviews From Around the Web
- Google Rating: 5.00 / 5.0 from 1 reviews
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0 from 0 reviews
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0 from 0 reviews
- BBB Rating: Not accredited, no BBB profile
- BBB Complaints: 0 BBB complaints in the last three years
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
More About Mustang Litigation Funding
- Phone Number: (844) 847-3152
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Jimmy Beltz, Co-Founder and Managing Partner; Kevin Cavanaugh, Co-Founder and Managing Partner
- Related Companies: Mustang Litigation Funding; Mustang Creek Portfolio Management, LLC
- Address: 701 Lake St E #250, Wayzata, MN 55391
Mustang Litigation Funding Social Profiles
- No Facebook Page Available
- Linkedin Page
- No Twitter Page Available
How long does it take to get a loan from Mustang Litigation Funding?
We are unable to find a published approval time frame for Mustang Litigation Funding. Many pre-settlement loan companies process applications in 24 to 48 hours.
How much does Mustang Litigation Funding charge?
We were unable to locate a published interest rate or interest rate range for Mustang Litigation Funding’s lawsuit advances. Many companies in the industry charge between two and four percent, compounded monthly.
How is Mustang Litigation Funding rated?
The Google rating for Mustang Litigation Funding is a 5.0 based on 1 reviews.