Updated on 6/14/2021
Mustang Funding levels the playing field between plaintiffs and insurance companies with non-recourse lawsuit loans on your personal injury claim. Mustang Funding aims to be a reliable capital partner for law firms and plaintiffs alike.
Mustang Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: We are unable to locate an advance range for Mustang Funding.
- Approval Time: We are unable to find a published approval time frame for Mustang Funding.
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: NA
- Workers’ Comp Funding? NA
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Mustang Funding Reviews
- Google Rating: NA / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0
- BBB Rating: Not accredited, no BBB profile
- BBB Complaints: NA
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
To our knowledge Mustang Funding does not publish the states that it services.
Mustang Funding Social Profiles
- No Facebook Page Available
- Linkedin Page
- No Twitter Page Available
More About Mustang Funding
- Website: Mustang Funding Official Website
- Phone Number: (312) 265-6300
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Jimmy Beltz, Co-Founder and Managing Partner; Kevin Cavanaugh, Co-Founder and Managing Partner
- Related Companies: NA
- Address: 120 Broadway Avenue South, Suite 50, Wayzata, MN 55391
Applying With Mustang Funding