Updated on 9/1/2022
Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with Momentum Funding. The contents of this page are provided for informational purposes only.
About Momentum Funding
Momentum Funding was founded in 2015 by Oasis Financial alumni. They are headquartered in Boca Raton, FL. Momentum Funding focuses on lawsuit loans for personal injury and workers’ compensation cases Momentum states that their 24-hour pre-settlement loans are non-recourse with zero upfront fees. Momentum Funding claims that they offer no-risk funding, meaning that they only get paid when you win your case. Momentum indicates on their website that they charge no upfront fees for your application. Momentum Funding is a licensed lender in Illinois and Missouri and is a licensed consumer litigation funder in Oklahoma.
Apply With Momentum Funding
Use this form to apply with Momentum Funding. The information you enter here will be automatically submitted to Momentum Funding, and you will receive a confirmation email.
Momentum Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: We are unable to locate an advance range for Momentum Funding. They claim that they can fund “any amount of money” and the amount depends on the value of your case.
- Approval Time: After receiving documentation from your lawyer, 24 hours
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, premise liability, product liability, FELA, employment, workers’ compensation, nursing home, mass torts, Jones Act, general negligence, wrongful death, nursing home negligence
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Momentum funding provides workers’ compensation funding in Alabama, Alaska, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, New Jersey, New York, Vermont
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Momentum Funding Reviews
See reviews of and leave a review for Momentum Funding below.
Momentum Funding Consumer Review Summary
Leave a Review for Momentum Funding
Read Customer Reviews of Momentum Funding
Valerie is one amazing person to have working on your case. SHE NEVER LET ME DOWN. I know momentum funding are glad for her to be on board and so am I.
Momentum Funding Reviews From Around the Web
- Google Rating: 4.00 / 5.0 from 113 reviews
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0 from 0 reviews
- BBB Average Customer Review: 3.00 / 5.0 from 10 reviews
- BBB Rating: A+, accredited business
- BBB Complaints: 0 BBB complaints in the last three years
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
More About Momentum Funding
- Phone Number: (855) 855-3863
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Elizabeth Pekin, Founder and President; Michael Pekin, CEO; Elisa Moss, Founder and COO
- Related Companies: Cartiga; Legal Business Services LLC; LawCash
- Address: 6001 Broken Sound Parkway NW Suite 150, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Momentum Funding Logo
The logo of Momentum Funding is the property of Momentum Funding. Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with Momentum Funding.
Momentum Funding Social Profiles
How long does it take to get funding from Momentum Funding?
Momentum Funding states on their website that they provide funding within 24 hours of receiving case information from your lawyer.
How much does Momentum Funding charge?
We were unable to find infromation about the cost of Momentum Funding’s services on their website. Many companies in the legal funding industry charge between two and four percent, monthly. Pricing with Momentum Funding may differ.
How is Momentum Funding rated?
The Google rating for Momentum Funding is a 4.0 based on 113 reviews.
https://www.momentumfunding.com/, https://g.page/momentum-funding?share, https://www.bbb.org/us/fl/boca-raton/profile/financial-services/momentum-funding-llc-0633-90311294, https://mtva.law/member/harvey-r-hirschfeld/