Updated on 9/20/2021
Momentum Funding was founded in 2015 by Oasis Financial alumni. They are headquartered in Boca Raton, FL. Momentum Funding focuses on lawsuit loans for personal injury and workers’ compensation cases Momentum states that their 24-hour pre-settlement loans are non-recourse with zero upfront fees. Momentum Funding claims that they offer no-risk funding, meaning that they only get paid when you win your case. Momentum indicates on their website that they charge no upfront fees for your application. Momentum Funding is a licensed lender in Illinois and Missouri and is a licensed consumer litigation funder in Oklahoma.
Momentum Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: We are unable to locate an advance range for Momentum Funding. They claim that they can fund “any amount of money” and the amount depends on the value of your case.
- Approval Time: After receiving documentation from your lawyer, 24 hours
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, premise liability, product liability, FELA, employment, workers’ compensation, nursing home, mass torts, Jones Act, general negligence, wrongful death, nursing home negligence
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Momentum funding provides workers’ compensation funding in Alabama, Alaska, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, New Jersey, New York, Vermont
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Momentum Funding Reviews
- Google Rating: 4.20 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: 3.09 / 5.0
- BBB Rating: A+, accredited business
- BBB Complaints: 0
Thank you very much for reading my review and considering Momentum Funding as they are second to none!!! Have a nice day!
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
Momentum Funding Social Profiles
More About Momentum Funding
- Website: Momentum Funding Official Website
- Phone Number: (855) 855-3863
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Elizabeth Pekin, Founder and President; Michael Pekin, CEO; Elisa Moss, Founder and COO
- Related Companies: Legal Business Services LLC, LawCash
- Address: 6001 Broken Sound Parkway NW Suite 150, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Applying With Momentum Funding
How long does it take to get funding from Momentum?
Momentum Funding states on their website that they provide funding within 24 hours of receiving case information from your lawyer.
How much does Momentum charge?
Momentum does not provide information about the cost of its lawsuit loans on its website. Typically, legal funding companies charge anywhere from two percent to four percent monthly. Momentum Funding may provide different pricing for different cases and special pricing to attorney referral partners.
How is Momentum rated?
Momentum Funding has a 4.2 out of 5.0 rating on Google.
https://www.momentumfunding.com/, https://g.page/momentum-funding?share, https://www.bbb.org/us/fl/boca-raton/profile/financial-services/momentum-funding-llc-0633-90311294, https://mtva.law/member/harvey-r-hirschfeld/