Updated on 12/17/2021
LawStreet Capital is a pre-settlement funding company that indicates that they operate in all 50 states. Law Street Capital provides structured settlement financing and lawsuit loans for personal injury and commercial litigation.
You might qualify for LawStreet’s lawsuit loans if you satisfy the following criteria:
- You have hired a lawyer on a contingency basis (no-win / no-pay)
- You have a valid personal injury claim as a result of negligence
- The defendant or its insurance company is sufficiently capitalized to pay for your damages
- Your attorney consents to the lawsuit settlement funding transaction
In addition to personal injury legal funding for plaintiffs, LawStreet Capital provides attorney settlement funding, commercial litigation funding and purchases structured settlements.
LawStreet Capital Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: $500 – $2,000,000
- Approval Time: 24 hour approval + overnight check
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Personal injury, medical malpractice, product liability, workers’ compensation, product liability, construction accidents, car accidents, Jones Act, wrongful death, birth injuries, FELA
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Yes
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
LawStreet Capital Reviews
- Google Rating: 4.00 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: 1.00 / 5.0
- BBB Rating: A+, Accredited business
- BBB Complaints: 0
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New York
- New Jersey
- South Carolina
LawStreet Capital Social Profiles
More About LawStreet Capital
- Website: LawStreet Capital Official Website
- Phone Number: (212) 433-1998
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Charles Ernst, Principal
- Related Companies: NA
- Address: 950 3rd Ave #10, New York, NY 10022
Applying With LawStreet Capital
How long does it take to get funding from LawStreet Capital?
LawStreet indicates that they can provide approval in as little as 24 hours. They can send funds via overnight check.
How much does LawStreet Capital charge?
While LawStreet Capital does stress that they do not charge any up-front fee to apply, we could not locate information on their rates. Many lawsuit lending companies charge between two percent and four percent compounded monthly.
How is LawStreet rated?
LawStreet Capital has a 4 out of 5.0 rating on Google.
https://lawstreetcapital.com/, https://goo.gl/maps/cTAXd7KSBpKudK919, https://www.yelp.com/biz/lawstreet-capital-manhattan, https://www.bbb.org/us/ny/new-york/profile/consumer-finance-companies/lawstreet-capital-0121-138118