Updated on 5/26/2022
Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with LawCash. The contents of this page are provided for informational purposes only.
Founded in 2000, LawCash is one of the longest-running pre-settlement lawsuit loan companies. LawCash advances money to people with personal injury claims. Like most other settlement loan companies, there are no fees or payments until your case is successful. LawCash states on their website that the only qualifying factor for pre-settlement funding is that you’ve hired an attorney to represent you for a legal claim.
LawCash claims that their rolling contracts set them apart from other companies. Like most other lawsuit funding companies, they offer plaintiffs the ability to take advances over time or on a monthly basis.
In addition to pre-settlement funding for day-to-day expenses, LawCash offers settled case funding, surgical funding, and attorney funding. LawCash is a licensed lender in Missouri.
Apply With LawCash
Use this form to apply with LawCash. The information you enter here will be automatically submitted to LawCash, and you will receive a confirmation email.
LawCash Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: $500 and up
- Approval Time: As soon as same-day
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, personal injury, premises liability, Jones Act, FELA, wrongful death, civil rights, police brutality, labor law, sexual abuse, NFL concussion, employment, workers’ compensation, product liability
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Yes
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
See reviews of and leave a review for LawCash below.
LawCash Consumer Review Summary
Leave a Review for LawCash
Read Customer Reviews of LawCash
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
LawCash Reviews From Around the Web
- Google Rating: 3.10 / 5.0 from 27 reviews
- Yelp Rating: 1.00 / 5.0 from 1 reviews
- BBB Average Customer Review: 2.00 / 5.0 from 1 reviews
- BBB Rating: A+, Accredited business
- BBB Complaints: 0 BBB complaints in the last three years
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.To our knowledge LawCash does not publish the states that it services.
More About LawCash
- Phone Number: (800) 529-2274
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Harvey R. Hirschfeld, President and Director
- Related Companies: Cartiga; Momentum Funding; Legal Business Services LLC; Ardec Funding
- Address: 26 Court Street, Ste 1104, Brooklyn, NY 11242
The logo of LawCash is the property of LawCash. Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with LawCash.
LawCash Social Profiles
How long does it take to get an advance from LawCash?
LawCash offers lawsuit loans as soon as the same day a plaintiff applies.
How much does LawCash charge?
We were unable to locate information about LawCash’s fee model on their website. Many pre-settlement funding companies charge two to four percent monthly compounding. Actual pricing from LawCash may differ from the norm or from case to case.
How is LawCash rated?
The Google rating for LawCash is a 3.1 based on 27 reviews.
https://www.lawcash.net/, https://goo.gl/maps/16ywCxwmRKJo3hwE7 ,https://www.yelp.com/biz/law-cash-brooklyn-2?osq=Legal+Funding, https://www.bbb.org/us/ny/brooklyn/profile/pre-settlement-funding/lawcash-0121-56098, https://mtva.law/member/harvey-r-hirschfeld/