Updated on 9/20/2021
Founded in 2000, LawCash is one of the longest-running pre-settlement lawsuit loan companies. LawCash advances money to people with personal injury claims. Like most other settlement loan companies, there are no fees or payments until your case is successful. LawCash states on their website that the only qualifying factor for pre-settlement funding is that you’ve hired an attorney to represent you for a legal claim.
LawCash claims that their rolling contracts set them apart from other companies. Like most other lawsuit funding companies, they offer plaintiffs the ability to take advances over time or on a monthly basis.
In addition to pre-settlement funding for day-to-day expenses, LawCash offers settled case funding, surgical funding, and attorney funding. LawCash is a licensed lender in Missouri.
LawCash Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: $500 and up
- Approval Time: As soon as same-day
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, personal injury, premises liability, Jones Act, FELA, wrongful death, civil rights, police brutality, labor law, sexual abuse, NFL concussion, employment, workers’ compensation, product liability
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Yes
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
- Google Rating: 3.60 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: 1.00 / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: 2.67 / 5.0
- BBB Rating: A+, Accredited business
- BBB Complaints: 0
The application is sent by text or email, they make it so simple that its hard to believe…
Anyone who has something bad to say, has to be a competitor trying to bad mouth these guys…
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
To our knowledge LawCash does not publish the states that it services.
LawCash Social Profiles
More About LawCash
- Website: LawCash Official Website
- Phone Number: (800) 529-2274
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Harvey R. Hirschfeld, President and Director
- Related Companies: Momentum Funding; Legal Business Services LLC; Ardec Funding
- Address: 26 Court Street, Ste 1104, Brooklyn, NY 11242
Applying With LawCash
How long does it take to get an advance from LawCash?
LawCash offers lawsuit loans as soon as the same day a plaintiff applies.
How much does LawCash charge?
LawCash does not provide information about the cost of its lawsuit loans on its website. Many pre-settlement funding companies charge two to four percent monthly compounding. Actual pricing from LawCash may differ from the norm or from case to case.
How is LawCash rated?
LawCash has a 3.6 out of 5.0 rating on Google.
https://www.lawcash.net/, https://goo.gl/maps/16ywCxwmRKJo3hwE7 ,https://www.yelp.com/biz/law-cash-brooklyn-2?osq=Legal+Funding, https://www.bbb.org/us/ny/brooklyn/profile/pre-settlement-funding/lawcash-0121-56098, https://mtva.law/member/harvey-r-hirschfeld/