Updated on 9/20/2021
Glofin Funding was founded in 2002 as Global Financial after seeing plaintiffs struggle with day-to-day bills during their lawsuit. Glofin indicates that they provide an alternative to “typical lawsuit loans”. Like most other pre-settlement loan companies, Glofin provides risk-free funding (if you don’t win your case, you payback nothing). They do not require income verification or credit checks. According to Glofin, qualifying for an advance with them is easy – you just have to have a personal injury claim and a lawyer.
Glofin indicates that they are a direct lawsuit settlement loan provider, but that they may sell case investments to outside investors to raise additional capital.
In addition to pre-settlement funding, Glofin offers medical lien management services through Omni Healthcare.
Glofin Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: $500 – $500,000
- Approval Time: As soon as 24 hours
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly. According to their website, Glofin is a direct capital source, but they may sell their investments to outside investors.
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, personal injury, premises liability, assault and battery, wrongful death, Jones Act, dog bites, FELA, medical malpractice, settlement funding, workers’ compensation
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Yes
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Glofin Funding Reviews
- Google Rating: 3.90 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: 2.00 / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0
- BBB Rating: A+, Not accredited
- BBB Complaints: 1
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Glofin Funding Social Profiles
More About Glofin Funding
- Website: Glofin Funding Official Website
- Phone Number: (888) 667-1991
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Wensley McKenney. Founder, CEO
- Related Companies: Global Financial
- Address: 17905 Northcross Dr #300, Huntersville, NC 28078
Applying With Glofin Funding
How long does it take to get funding from Glofin?
Glofin Funding indicates on their website that they can provide funds in as little as 24 hours after a plaintiff applies with them.
How much does Glofin charge?
Glofin states on their website that they explain fees to plaintiffs before they even apply. They do not, however, disclose their fees on their website. While Glofin may differ, many lawsuit lending companies charge between two percent and four percent compounded monthly.
How is Glofin rated?
Glofin Funding has a 3.9 out of 5.0 rating on Google.
https://glofin.com/, https://goo.gl/maps/FrkhsYtDota2Db979 , https://www.yelp.com/biz/global-financial-huntersville-2