Updated on 6/8/2023
Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with Glofin Funding. The contents of this page are provided for informational purposes only.
About Glofin Funding
Glofin Funding was founded in 2002 as Global Financial after seeing plaintiffs struggle with day-to-day bills during their lawsuit. Glofin Funding indicates that they provide an alternative to “typical lawsuit loans”. Like most other pre-settlement loan companies, Glofin Funding provides risk-free funding (if you don’t win your case, you payback nothing). They do not require income verification or credit checks. According to Glofin, qualifying for an advance with them is easy – you just have to have a personal injury claim and a lawyer.
Glofin Funding indicates that they are a direct lawsuit settlement loan provider, but that they may sell case investments to outside investors to raise additional capital.
In addition to pre-settlement funding, Glofin Funding offers medical lien management services through Omni Healthcare.
Apply With Glofin Funding
Use this form to apply with Glofin Funding. The information you enter here will be automatically submitted to Glofin Funding, and you will receive a confirmation email.
Glofin Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: $500 – $500,000
- Approval Time: As soon as 24 hours
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly. According to their website, Glofin is a direct capital source, but they may sell their investments to outside investors.
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, personal injury, premises liability, assault and battery, wrongful death, Jones Act, dog bites, FELA, medical malpractice, settlement funding, workers’ compensation
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Yes
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Glofin Funding Reviews
See reviews of and leave a review for Glofin Funding below.
Glofin Funding Consumer Review Summary
Leave a Review for Glofin Funding
Read Customer Reviews of Glofin Funding
Boy scout case
Glofin Funding Reviews From Around the Web
- Google Rating: 3.90 / 5.0 from 59 reviews
- Yelp Rating: 2.00 / 5.0 from 5 reviews
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0 from 0 reviews
- BBB Rating: Not rated, not accredited
- BBB Complaints: 0 BBB complaints in the last three years
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
More About Glofin Funding
- Phone Number: (888) 667-1991
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Wensley McKenney. Founder, CEO
- Related Companies: Global Financial
- Address: 18405 Northcross Dr #300, Huntersville, NC 28078
Glofin Funding Social Profiles
How long does it take to get funding from Glofin Funding?
Glofin Funding indicates on their website that they can provide funds in as little as 24 hours after a plaintiff applies with them.
How much does Glofin Funding charge?
Glofin Funding states on their website that they explain fees to plaintiffs before they even apply. They do not, however, disclose their fees on their website. While Glofin Funding may differ, many lawsuit lending companies charge between two percent and four percent compounded monthly.
How is Glofin Funding rated?
The Google rating for Glofin Funding is a 3.9 based on 59 reviews.
https://glofin.com/, https://goo.gl/maps/FrkhsYtDota2Db984 , https://www.yelp.com/biz/global-financial-huntersville-2