Updated on 12/17/2021
Covered Bridge Capital is based in Pennsylvania and has been in business since 2004. They state that they have helped over 73,000 clients receive over $138,000,000. In addition to pre-settlement loans for living expenses, Covered Bridge Capital provides medical and surgical funding. Covered Bridge is a member of the American Legal Finance Association (ALFA). They have offices in Pennsylvania and Florida and is a licensed lender in South Carolina. We are unable to locate information about charged rates and fees on Covered Bridge Capital’s website. We urge plaintiffs applying with any company that does not list such information online to request specific rate and fee information on your first interaction with a legal funding company before providing case info.
Covered Bridge Capital Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: No minimum or maximum, depends on the amount you request and your case
- Approval Time: NA
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Dog bites, assault and battery, car accidents, construction accidents, food poisoning, Jones Act, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, premises liability, FELA, wrongful death
- Workers’ Comp Funding? No
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Covered Bridge Capital Reviews
- Google Rating: 4.90 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0
- BBB Rating: Not accredited, no BBB profile
- BBB Complaints:
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
To our knowledge Covered Bridge Capital does not publish the states that it services.
Covered Bridge Capital Social Profiles
More About Covered Bridge Capital
- Website: Covered Bridge Capital Official Website
- Phone Number: (215) 646-9700
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Dean Lipson, Managing Partner
- Related Companies: NA
- Address: 830 Penllyn Blue Bell Pike Blue Bell, PA 19422
Applying With Covered Bridge Capital
How long does the pre-settlement funding process take with Covered Bridge Capital?
We were unable to locate information about how long it might take for Covered Bridge to process an advance request. Most companies take between 24 and 48 hours from application to funding.
How much does Covered Bridge charge for a lawsuit loan?
Covered Bridge does not prominently publish rate and cost information on their website. Many lawsuit cash advance companies charge between two and four percent monthly compounding. Always get a quote upfront before applying and compare rates with other companies to get the best deal possible.
How is Covered Bridge Capital rated?
Covered Bridge Capital has a 4.9 out of 5.0 rating on Google.
https://www.covbridgecap.com, https://g.page/CovBridgeCap?, https://www.linkedin.com/company/1822096/admin/