Updated on 10/11/2023
Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with Client Legal Funding. The contents of this page are provided for informational purposes only.
About Client Legal Funding
Florida-based Client Legal Funding was founded in 2011. Their management team boasts of 60 years of combined industry experience. They offer pre-settlement funding, post-settlement funding, medical funding and attorney funding services. They pride themselves on understanding and addressing client needs in a compassionate and timely manner. They can provide funding in most states.
In 2021, Client Legal Funding was acquired by USClaims. Though Client Legal Funding does not disclose their interest rate online, USClaims typically charges rates at or below 17.5% every 6 months.
Apply With Client Legal Funding
Use this form to apply with Client Legal Funding. The information you enter here will be automatically submitted to Client Legal Funding, and you will receive a confirmation email.
Client Legal Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: No funding range listed. Most legal funding companies offer 10-15% of your conservatively estimated gross settlement amount.
- Approval Time: Cash in as little as 24 hours
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Personal injury, car accidents, dog bites, medical malpractice, workplace accidents, premises liability, civil rights, FELA, Jones Act, wrongful death, employment, assault and battery, nursing home negligence, product liability, defective medical devices, defective pharmaceutical drugs, law firm financing
- Workers’ Comp Funding? No
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Client Legal Funding Reviews
See reviews of and leave a review for Client Legal Funding below.
Client Legal Funding Consumer Review Summary
Leave a Review for Client Legal Funding
Read Customer Reviews of Client Legal Funding
I would advise the public to stay away from this company. They use Bait and Switch tactics, and they prey on the disadvantage. They make an offer and later reneges and gives you a lesser amount. Then they wire the money into your account when they were advised not to. Then they have you on the hook. STAY AWAY from this company.
Legal funding helped me very much while I was waiting for my boy scout lawsuit settlement. Bradley and Pat especially when out of their way to give me the most that I could get ahead of my real compensation I would recommend this company to anyone.
Client Legal Funding Reviews From Around the Web
- Google Rating: 4.00 / 5.0 from 94 reviews
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0 from 0 reviews
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0 from 0 reviews
- BBB Rating: A+, not accredited
- BBB Complaints: 0 BBB complaints in the last three years
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
More About Client Legal Funding
- Phone Number: (727) 614-9926
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Tom Carey, CEO
- Related Companies: USClaims; Florida Freedog, LLC
- Address: 628 Bypass Drive, Clearwater, FL 33764
Client Legal Funding Social Profiles
How long does pre-settlement funding take with Client Legal Funding?
You can get cash in as little as 24 hours.
How much does Client Legal Funding charge?
Client Legal Funding does not post their rate online, however Client Legal Funding is now affiliated with USClaims. USClaims is known for low, simple rates at or below 17.5% semi-annually.
How is Client Legal Funding rated?
The Google rating for Client Legal Funding is a 4.0 based on 94 reviews.