Updated on 9/20/2021
Citrus Legal Funding was founded in 2013 and is located in Orlando FL. Their website states that they grant fast, simple and easy pre-settlement funding to individuals in negligence accidents. Like most other legal funding companies, advances from Citrus Legal Funding are non-recourse, meaning that they are not technically classified as loans. Citrus Legal Funding has excellent reviews on Google and Facebook, but does not have as much information about their service on their website as some competitors. As with any other lawsuit loan company you apply with, be sure to get information about rates and fees upfront before providing case information.
Citrus Legal Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: We are unable to locate an advance range for Citrus Legal Funding.
- Approval Time: We are unable to find a published approval time frame for Citrus Legal Funding.
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Personal injury
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Not listed
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Citrus Legal Funding Reviews
- Google Rating: 4.90 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: 5.00 / 5.0
- BBB Rating: A+, Not accredited
- BBB Complaints: 0
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
To our knowledge Citrus Legal Funding does not publish the states that it services.
Citrus Legal Funding Social Profiles
More About Citrus Legal Funding
- Website: Citrus Legal Funding Official Website
- Phone Number: 844-386-3636
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Chad Cheek
- Related Companies: NA
- Address: 4700 Millenia Blvd Ste, #175 Orlando, FL 32839
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|
Applying With Citrus Legal Funding
How long does it take to get funding from Citrus Legal Funding?
We were unable to locate information on Citrus’ website about how long their process takes. Most funding companies take between 24 and 48 hours to process a funding application and distribute funds.
How much does Citrus charge?
We were not able to find published pricing for Citrus Legal Funding’s advances. Many funding companies charge compounding rates between two and four percent monthly. Always ask for a quote upfront before applying and compare rates with other funding companies to get the best deal.
How is Citrus rated?
Citrus Legal Funding has a 4.9 out of 5.0 rating on Google.
https://www.citruslegalfunding.com/, https://goo.gl/maps/h1wUYtn1hD9u1LAh6, https://www.yelp.com/biz/citrus-legal-funding-orlando,https://www.bbb.org/us/fl/orlando/profile/financial-services/citrus-legal-funding-0733-90333980, https://www.prlog.org/12581851-pre-settlement-funding-for-lawsuits-citrus-legal-funding.html