Updated on 9/20/2021
Cherokee Funding was founded in 2011 at the behest of doctors and plaintiff attorneys. Since then they claim to have gained over 100 years of combined industry experience. They strive to be on the plaintiff’s side. They indicate that they fund almost all types of cases so long as there is solid liability, damages, and a defendant with the ability to pay an eventual settlement or award. Cherokee Funding is a licensed lender in South Carolina.
Cherokee Funding also provides law firm funding including working capital lines and settled and pre-settlement attorney funding. They also provide financing for medical practice claims. Cherokee also offers letter of protection tracking and servicing to law firms through Gain Servicing.
Cherokee Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: Cherokee Funding indicates that they can offer 10% to 15% of a plaintiffs estimated settlement amount
- Approval Time: Within 24 hours of receipt of a complete application. As soon as same-day for advances up to $2,500 on motor vehicle accident claims with complete applications received before 2:00PM ET.
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Personal injury, car accidents. premises liability, FELA, Jones Act, mass torts, product liability, damaging pharmaceutical drugs, wrongful death
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Yes
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Cherokee Funding Reviews
- Google Rating: 3.50 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0
- BBB Rating: A+, not accredited
- BBB Complaints: 0
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Cherokee Funding Social Profiles
More About Cherokee Funding
- Website: Cherokee Funding Official Website
- Phone Number: (855) 394-2274
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Reid Zeising, CEO and Founder; Chris Conefry, Co-Founder and Principal
- Related Companies: NA
- Address: 4279 Roswell Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342
Applying With Cherokee Funding
How long does it take to get funding from Cherokee?
Cherokee claims to provide funds within 24 hours of receipt of a complete application.
How much does Cherokee charge?
Cherokee does not list specific pricing on their website, but they do indicate their rates and fees are among the lowest in the industry. Many funding companies charge between two and four percent monthly compounding. Actual charges from Cherokee may differ.
How is Cherokee rated?
Cherokee Funding has a 3.5 out of 5.0 rating on Google.
https://cherokeefunding.com/, https://goo.gl/maps/8unF9oWNe4RXKHPq8, https://www.bbb.org/us/ga/atlanta/profile/financial-services/cherokee-funding-0443-27712970, https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-conefry-a456432a