Updated on 9/20/2021
Case Cash Funding is a pre-settlement funding company based in New York City. In 2011, Case Cash began working with Golden Pear Funding to provide funding to plaintiffs. They are a direct lender and do not work with brokers. Typically, they offer a 2.99% per month compounding rate and charge a $100 document preparation fee. The delivery fee ranges from $0 for first class mail to $99 for Western Union pick up.
Case Cash Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: We are unable to locate an advance range for Case Cash Funding.
- Approval Time: 24 hours from submission until approval, 24 hours to receive cash once approved.
- Broker or Funder: Funds through Golden Pear
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, workplace accidents, premises liability, workers’ compensation, wrongful death, civil rights
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Not listed
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Case Cash Funding Reviews
- Google Rating: 4.10 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: 1.00 / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0
- BBB Rating: Not accredited, no BBB profile
- BBB Complaints: NA
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
Case Cash Funding Social Profiles
More About Case Cash Funding
- Website: Case Cash Funding Official Website
- Phone Number: (800) 227-3227
- Email: NA
- Ownership / Leadership: Greg Elefterakis, CEO
- Related Companies: Golden Pear Funding, Case Cash, Inc., Case Cash Lawsuit Loans
- Address: 520 8th Ave, New York, NY 10018
Applying With Case Cash Funding
How long does Case Cash take to process a funding request?
Case Cash Funding indicates that it takes 24 hours from submission until approval and 24 hours to receive cash once approved.
How much does Case Cash Funding charge?
Case Cash Funding states on their website that they typically charge 2.99% monthly, compounding. They also charge a $100 document preparation fee. Their delivery fee ranges from $0 for first class mail to $99 for Western Union pick up.
How is Case Cash Funding rated?
Case Cash Funding has a 4.1 out of 5.0 rating on Google.
https://casecash.com/, https://goo.gl/maps/eSDwasxYBT9hKvKC6, https://www.yelp.com/biz/case-cash-lawsuit-loans-manhattan, https://www.linkedin.com/in/casecash/, https://www.newswire.com/case-cash-funding-teams-up-with/85482