Updated on 9/20/2021
Bridgeway Funding believes that their lawsuit funding can give clients the financial fluidity they need in order to make ends meet. Bridgeway can generally advance 10%-20% of your settlement value.
Bridgeway funds all types of personal injury cases, but specializes in auto accident lawsuit funding. Unlike many other lawsuit lending companies, Bridgeway Legal Funding can provide workers’ compensation in many states.
They are a direct lender and a member of ALFA (American Legal Finance Association). Bridgeway has a comparatively low cost of capital that allows them to charge substantially less than many pre-settlement funding companies of a similar size. Bridgeway is a licensed consumer litigation funding company in Oklahoma and a licensed lender in Illinois.
Bridgeway Legal Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: $500 – $50,000
- Approval Time: 24 hours for approval
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, premises liability, construction accidents, workers’ compensation
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Bridgeway provides workers’ compensation funding in Alaska, Arizona, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Washington, Wyoming
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Bridgeway Legal Funding Reviews
- Google Rating: 4.50 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: 5.00 / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0
- BBB Rating: A+, Not accredited
- BBB Complaints: NA
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
Bridgeway Legal Funding Social Profiles
More About Bridgeway Legal Funding
- Website: Bridgeway Legal Funding Official Website
- Phone Number: (800) 531-4066
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: NA
- Related Companies: NA
- Address: 1295 Northern Boulevard, Suite 22, Manhasset, NY 11030
Applying With Bridgeway Legal Funding
How long does it take to get funding from Bridgeway?
Bridgeway states that their process takes 24 hours from application to funding approval.
How much does Bridgeway Legal Funding charge?
We were not able to find a published fee structure for Bridgeway’s advances. They do state that there is no cost to review your case, but they charge an underwriting fee on the contract that is included in the cost of your advance.
How is Bridgeway rated?
Bridgeway Legal Funding has a 4.4 out of 5.0 rating on Google.
https://g.page/Bridgeway-Legal-Funding?, https://www.yelp.com/biz/bridgeway-legal-funding-manhasset, https://www.bbb.org/us/ny/manhasset/profile/consumer-finance-companies/bridgeway-legal-funding-0121-146140