Updated on 5/26/2022
Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with Bridgeway Legal Funding. The contents of this page are provided for informational purposes only.
About Bridgeway Legal Funding
Bridgeway Funding believes that their lawsuit funding can give clients the financial fluidity they need in order to make ends meet. Bridgeway can generally advance 10%-20% of your settlement value.
Bridgeway funds all types of personal injury cases, but specializes in auto accident lawsuit funding. Unlike many other lawsuit lending companies, Bridgeway Legal Funding can provide workers’ compensation in many states.
They are a direct lender and a member of ALFA (American Legal Finance Association). Bridgeway has a comparatively low cost of capital that allows them to charge substantially less than many pre-settlement funding companies of a similar size. Bridgeway is a licensed consumer litigation funding company in Oklahoma and a licensed lender in Illinois.
Apply With Bridgeway Legal Funding
Use this form to apply with Bridgeway Legal Funding. The information you enter here will be automatically submitted to Bridgeway Legal Funding, and you will receive a confirmation email.
Bridgeway Legal Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: $500 – $50,000
- Approval Time: 24 hours for approval
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Car accidents, premises liability, construction accidents, workers’ compensation
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Bridgeway provides workers’ compensation funding in Alaska, Arizona, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Washington, Wyoming
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Bridgeway Legal Funding Reviews
See reviews of and leave a review for Bridgeway Legal Funding below.
Bridgeway Legal Funding Consumer Review Summary
Leave a Review for Bridgeway Legal Funding
Read Customer Reviews of Bridgeway Legal Funding
So far, so good they’re very on point about helping me. I feel positive so far.
Bridgeway Legal Funding Reviews From Around the Web
- Google Rating: 4.50 / 5.0 from 33 reviews
- Yelp Rating: 5.00 / 5.0 from 3 reviews
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0 from 0 reviews
- BBB Rating: A+, Not accredited
- BBB Complaints: 0 BBB complaints in the last three years
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
More About Bridgeway Legal Funding
- Phone Number: (800) 531-4066
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Todd Greenberg
- Related Companies: NA
- Address: 1295 Northern Boulevard, Suite 22, Manhasset, NY 11030
Bridgeway Legal Funding Logo
The logo of Bridgeway Legal Funding is the property of Bridgeway Legal Funding. Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with Bridgeway Legal Funding.
Bridgeway Legal Funding Social Profiles
How long does it take to get funding from Bridgeway Legal Funding?
Bridgeway Legal Funding states that their process takes 24 hours from application to funding approval.
How much does Bridgeway Legal Funding charge?
We were not able to find a published fee structure for Bridgeway Legal Funding’s advances. They do state that there is no cost to review your case, but they charge an underwriting fee on the contract that is included in the cost of your advance.
How is Bridgeway Legal Funding rated?
The Google rating for Bridgeway Legal Funding is a 4.5 based on 33 reviews.
https://g.page/Bridgeway-Legal-Funding?, https://www.yelp.com/biz/bridgeway-legal-funding-manhasset, https://www.bbb.org/us/ny/manhasset/profile/consumer-finance-companies/bridgeway-legal-funding-0121-146140