Updated on 6/14/2021
Headquartered in New York City, Baker Street Funding provides pre-settlement funding for commercial litigation personal injury claims. They focus on providing quick reliable service, regardless of the size of your request or case. They also offer a price match guarantee, meaning they will match any current offer by a competitor. They also promise to underwrite cases within a 24-48 hour window and return calls promptly.
They specialize in car accident advances as well as employment and labor claims, civil rights cases and offer post settlement funding options. Baker Street Funding indicates on their website that as many as 95% of accepted cases qualify for funding.
Per Baker Street’s FAQ page, they indicate that their rates are usually between 1.5% to 3.4% monthly non-compounding. As this is a very large range and does not speak to fees or other costs, plaintiffs would do well to request a detailed and specific quote from Baker Street Funding before providing case information.
In addition to consumer pre-settlement funding for living expenses, Baker Street Funding also provides attorney funding solutions. Baker Street Funding advertises working capital law firm loans for class actions, case expenses and settled claims.
Baker Street Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: Up to $750,000
- Approval Time: As little as 48 hours
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death, car accidents, civil rights, employment
- Workers’ Comp Funding? No
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Baker Street Funding Reviews
- Google Rating: 4.80 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0
- BBB Rating: A, Not accredited
- BBB Complaints: 0
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Baker Street Funding Social Profiles
More About Baker Street Funding
- Website: Baker Street Funding Official Website
- Phone Number: (888) 711-3599
- Ownership / Leadership: Daniel DiGiaimo
- Related Companies: NA
- Address: 77 Water St 7 FL, New York, NY 10005
Applying With Baker Street Funding
https://bakerstreetfunding.com/, https://www.bbb.org/us/ny/new-york/profile/pre-settlement-funding/baker-street-funding-llc-0121-87138643, https://www.linkedin.com/company/35442643/admin/, https://g.page/bakerstreetfund?, https://www.yelp.com/biz/baker-street-funding-new-york-4