Updated on 9/1/2022
Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with Anchor Fundings. The contents of this page are provided for informational purposes only.
About Anchor Fundings
Anchor Fundings offers personalized funding for individuals of all walks of life. Clients will be able to work with dedicated case managers who specialize in their case type. They also offer advances for attorneys seeking financial assistance with marketing or operational costs. Anchor Fundings specializes in car accidents, birth defects, defective medical devices and pharmaceutical claims. They can also provide advances on the GM faulty ignition switch cases.
Apply With Anchor Fundings
Use this form to apply with Anchor Fundings. The information you enter here will be automatically submitted to Anchor Fundings, and you will receive a confirmation email.
Anchor Fundings Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: We are unable to locate an advance range for Anchor Fundings.
- Approval Time: 24 to 48 hours from submission of a complete application
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Personal injury, car accidents, workplace accidents
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Not listed
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Anchor Fundings Reviews
See reviews of and leave a review for Anchor Fundings below.
Anchor Fundings Consumer Review Summary
Leave a Review for Anchor Fundings
Read Customer Reviews of Anchor Fundings
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Anchor Fundings Reviews From Around the Web
- Google Rating: NA / 5.0 from 0 reviews
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0 from 0 reviews
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0 from 0 reviews
- BBB Rating: Not accredited, no BBB profile
- BBB Complaints: 0 BBB complaints in the last three years
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.To our knowledge Anchor Fundings does not publish the states that it services.
More About Anchor Fundings
- Phone Number: (800) 268-3758
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Justin Langin, COO
- Related Companies: NA
- Address: 80 Maiden Ln, Ste 1205, New York City, NY, 10038,
Anchor Fundings Logo
The logo of Anchor Fundings is the property of Anchor Fundings. Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with Anchor Fundings.
Anchor Fundings Social Profiles
How long does Anchor Fundings take to process a lawsuit loan request?
Anchor Fundings states that they can provide a cash advance within 24 to 48 hours of receiving a complete application
How much does Anchor Fundings charge?
Compare Lawsuit Loans was unable to find a pricing quote or interest rate range online for Anchor Fundings. Most legal funding companies charge anywhere from two to four percent, compounding monthly.
How is Anchor Fundings rated?
The Google rating for Anchor Fundings is a NA based on NA reviews.