Updated on 6/14/2021
Anchor Fundings offers personalized funding for individuals of all walks of life. Clients will be able to work with dedicated case managers who specialize in their case type. They also offer advances for attorneys seeking financial assistance with marketing or operational costs. Anchor Fundings specializes in car accidents, birth defects, defective medical devices and pharmaceutical claims. They can also provide advances on the GM faulty ignition switch cases.
Anchor Fundings Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: We are unable to locate an advance range for Anchor Fundings.
- Approval Time: 24 to 48 hours from submission of a complete application
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Personal injury, car accidents, workplace accidents
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Not listed
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Anchor Fundings Reviews
- Google Rating: NA / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0
- BBB Rating: Not accredited, no BBB profile
- BBB Complaints: NA
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
To our knowledge Anchor Fundings does not publish the states that it services.
Anchor Fundings Social Profiles
More About Anchor Fundings
- Website: Anchor Fundings Official Website
- Phone Number: (800) 268-3758
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Justin Langin, COO
- Related Companies: NA
- Address: 80 Maiden Ln, Ste 1205, New York City, NY, 10038,
Applying With Anchor Fundings