Updated on 12/17/2021
Ally Lawsuit Loans is a lawsuit loan company that is closely related to Nova Legal Funding. Ally Lawsuit Loans provides pre-settlement lawsuit loans to plaintiffs pursuing workers’ compensation and personal injury claims. Ally Lawsuit Loans’ website indicates that they are based in Houston, Texas. However Nova Legal Funding is based in Los Angeles and Pacific System LLC (DBA Ally Lawsuit Loans) is based in Santa Monica, California.
As of the article update date above, Ally Lawsuit Loans indicates an affiliation with the BBB on their website, but we were unable to locate any BBB profile or rating with the BBB. Similarly, while Ally Lawsuit Loans indicates a high rating by users on Facebook, we were unable to locate any Facebook business page for Ally Lawsuit Loans.
Ally Lawsuit Loans Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: $500 – $750,000
- Approval Time: Get cash within 24 hours of approval
- Broker or Funder: Brokers and funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Workers’ compensation, employment claims, product liability, fire claims, car accidents, personal injury, assault and battery
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Yes
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Ally Lawsuit Loans Reviews
- Google Rating: 4.30 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0
- BBB Rating: Not accredited, no BBB profile
- BBB Complaints: NA
That says it all.
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
Ally Lawsuit Loans Social Profiles
More About Ally Lawsuit Loans
- Website: Ally Lawsuit Loans Official Website
- Phone Number: (844) 771-2957
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Avraham Sinai, Owner of Pacific System, LLC DBA Ally Lawsuit Loans
- Related Companies: Pacific System LLC; Nova Legal Funding, HM Capital, InjuryWallet
- Address: 2101 CityWest Blvd, Houston, TX 77042
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|
Applying With Ally Lawsuit Loans
How long does it take to get settlement funding from Ally?
Ally Lawsuit Loans states that they provide legal funding within 24 hours of approval.
How much does Ally charge?
Ally Lawsuit Loans is closely affiliated with Nova Legal Funding. Nova indicates that they charge anywhere from 1% to 3% monthly.
How is Ally rated?
Ally Lawsuit Loans has a 4.3 out of 5.0 rating on Google.
https://allylawsuitloans.com/, https://g.page/lawsuitloanstx, https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/Document/RetrievePDF?Id=201813010258-28484099