Updated on 6/8/2023
Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with Ally Lawsuit Loans. The contents of this page are provided for informational purposes only.
About Ally Lawsuit Loans
Ally Lawsuit Loans is a lawsuit loan company that is closely related to Nova Legal Funding. Ally Lawsuit Loans provides pre-settlement lawsuit loans to plaintiffs pursuing workers’ compensation and personal injury claims. Ally Lawsuit Loans’ website indicates that they are based in Houston, Texas.
Ally Lawsuit Loans posts information about its average interest rates in the form of a calculator on their website. They indicate however that they will not be able to provide a specific quote on a plaintiff’s case until they speak with the plaintiff’s attorney.
Apply With Ally Lawsuit Loans
Use this form to apply with Ally Lawsuit Loans. The information you enter here will be automatically submitted to Ally Lawsuit Loans, and you will receive a confirmation email.
Ally Lawsuit Loans Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: $500 – $750,000
- Approval Time: Get cash within 24 hours of approval
- Broker or Funder: Brokers and funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Workers’ compensation, employment claims, product liability, fire claims, car accidents, personal injury, assault and battery
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Yes
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
Ally Lawsuit Loans Reviews
See reviews of and leave a review for Ally Lawsuit Loans below.
Ally Lawsuit Loans Consumer Review Summary
Leave a Review for Ally Lawsuit Loans
Read Customer Reviews of Ally Lawsuit Loans
I’m at the moment waiting for a decision on a loan
Ally Lawsuit Loans Reviews From Around the Web
- Google Rating: 4.20 / 5.0 from 31 reviews
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0 from 0 reviews
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0 from 0 reviews
- BBB Rating: Not accredited, no BBB profile
- BBB Complaints: 0 BBB complaints in the last three years
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- West Virginia
More About Ally Lawsuit Loans
- Phone Number: (844) 277-1772
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Ronald Sinai
- Related Companies: Nova Legal Funding; InjuryWallet; Wellworth Lawsuit Funding
- Address: 2101 CityWest Blvd, Houston, TX 77042
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|
Ally Lawsuit Loans Social Profiles
How long does it take to get settlement funding from Ally Lawsuit Loans?
Ally Lawsuit Loans states that they provide legal funding within 24 hours of approval.
How much does Ally Lawsuit Loans charge?
Ally Lawsuit Loans posts information about their average interest rate on their website in the form of a calculator. They state that the rate charged for any individual request varies based on the details of a plaintiff’s legal case.
How is Ally Lawsuit Loans rated?
The Google rating for Ally Lawsuit Loans is a 4.2 based on 31 reviews.
https://allylawsuitloans.com/, https://g.page/lawsuitloanstx, https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/Document/RetrievePDF?Id=201813010258-28484099