Updated on 6/8/2023
Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with 5 Star Legal Funding. The contents of this page are provided for informational purposes only.
About 5 Star Legal Funding
5 Star Legal Funding is based in New York and was founded in 2006. They advertise a 16% simple, non-compounding rate with a cap on the accrual of interest. That means that the amount you pay back to 5 Star Legal Funding will not exceed two times the advance amount after a certain point in time. The low, simple rate and cap on repayment terms places 5 Star Legal Funding among lawsuit loan providers with the lowest rates in the industry.
They offer pre-settlement funding, settlement loans, surgical funding, and attorney funding. They can provide pre-settlement funding to residents of most states in the US.
Apply With 5 Star Legal Funding
Use this form to apply with 5 Star Legal Funding. The information you enter here will be automatically submitted to 5 Star Legal Funding, and you will receive a confirmation email.
5 Star Legal Funding Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: 10% to 15% of the expected value of your claim (after attorney’s fees)
- Approval Time: Approval usually within one business day
- Broker or Funder: Funds directly
- Case Type Focus: Personal injury, car accidents, dog bites, medical malpractice, workplace accidents, premises liability, civil rights, FELA, Jones Act, wrongful death, employment, assault and battery, nursing home negligence, product liability, defective medical devices, defective pharmaceutical drugs, law firm financing
- Workers’ Comp Funding? No
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
5 Star Legal Funding Reviews
See reviews of and leave a review for 5 Star Legal Funding below.
5 Star Legal Funding Consumer Review Summary
Leave a Review for 5 Star Legal Funding
Read Customer Reviews of 5 Star Legal Funding
They help me all the time. They actually have loaned me about 20,000 so far.
It was pointless to waste my time filling out the application they where rather rude and unprofessional
Not helpful, I’m getting almost 3 .5 millions dallors in the next quarter of this year and they would help me with a 5,000 dallor chump loan.
Never heard back from them
5 Star Legal Funding Reviews From Around the Web
- Google Rating: 3.90 / 5.0 from 15 reviews
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0 from 0 reviews
- BBB Average Customer Review: NA / 5.0 from 0 reviews
- BBB Rating: Not rated, not accredited
- BBB Complaints: 0 BBB complaints in the last three years
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
More About 5 Star Legal Funding
- Phone Number: (516) 599-4000
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Jay Kobak and Robert Gentili
- Related Companies: USClaims
- Address: 333 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 324, Jericho, NY 11753
5 Star Legal Funding Social Profiles
How fast can I get funding from 5 Star Legal Funding?
Funding can be approved in as little as one business day.
How much does 5 Star Legal Funding charge?
5 Star Legal Funding advertises as rate of 16% every 6 months, non-compounding.
How is 5 Star Legal Funding rated?
The Google rating for 5 Star Legal Funding is a 3.9 based on 15 reviews.