Updated on 12/28/2022
Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with JG Wentworth. The contents of this page are provided for informational purposes only.
About JG Wentworth
JG Wentworth is the owner of the company PeachTree Financial which it acquired in 2011. Peachtree Financial handles most if not all of the pre-settlement funding requests submitted to JG Wentworth. Peachtree Financial indicates on its website that it is not a direct funder, rather it acts as a connection between people in need and lawsuit loan companies. Plaintiffs applying with JG Wentworth or Peachtree Financial should keep in mind that there may be an added cost associated with requesting funding through a broker.
In addition to pre-settlement funding services, JG Wentworth provides purchases of structured settlements, annuities and structured lottery winnings They also advertise a debt relief program in which they will negotiate with your creditors to lower your total debt. JG Wentworth states that they offer a $100 e-gift card for simply inquiring about a quote.
Apply With JG Wentworth
Use this form to apply with JG Wentworth. The information you enter here will be automatically submitted to JG Wentworth, and you will receive a confirmation email.
JG Wentworth Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: We are unable to locate an advance range for JG Wentworth.
- Approval Time: JG Wentworth’s subsidiary Peachtree Financial indicates that they approve cases in as little as 48 hours.
- Broker or Funder: Brokers. JG Wentworth’s subsidiary Peachtree Financial states on their website that they do not provide direct funding and are a referral service.
- Case Type Focus: Personal injury, premises liability, product liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Not listed
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
JG Wentworth Reviews
See reviews of and leave a review for JG Wentworth below.
JG Wentworth Consumer Review Summary
Leave a Review for JG Wentworth
Read Customer Reviews of JG Wentworth
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
JG Wentworth Reviews From Around the Web
- Google Rating: 4.60 / 5.0 from 409 reviews
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0 from 0 reviews
- BBB Average Customer Review: 4.24 / 5.0 from 127 reviews
- BBB Rating: A+, accredited business
- BBB Complaints: 87 BBB complaints in the last three years
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.To our knowledge JG Wentworth does not publish the states that it services.
More About JG Wentworth
- Phone Number: (800) 715-8127
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Randi Sellari
- Related Companies: Peachtree Financial
- Address: 1200 Morris Dr, Chesterbrook, PA 19087
JG Wentworth Logo
The logo of JG Wentworth is the property of JG Wentworth. Compare Lawsuit Loans is not affiliated with JG Wentworth.
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|
JG Wentworth Social Profiles
How long does it take to get pre-settlement legal funding from JG Wentworth?
JG Wentworth’s subsidiary Peachtree Financial indicates that they approve cases in as little as 48 hours.
How much does JG Wentworth charge for pre-settlement lawsuit loans?
JG Wentworth and its subsidiary Peachtree Financial operate as referral sources or brokers. They are not direct funding companies. Plaintiffs can expect to have their information forwarded to one or more third-party companies. Avoid giving any information to a company that cannot tell you upfront how much your funding will cost.
How is JG Wentworth rated?
The Google rating for JG Wentworth is a 4.6 based on 409 reviews.