Updated on 12/17/2021
JG Wentworth is the owner of the company PeachTree Financial which it acquired in 2011. Peachtree Financial handles most if not all of the pre-settlement funding requests submitted to JG Wentworth. Peachtree Financial indicates on its website that it is not a direct funder, rather it acts as a connection between people in need and lawsuit loan companies. Plaintiffs applying with JG Wentworth or Peachtree Financial should keep in mind that there may be an added cost associated with requesting funding through a broker.
In addition to pre-settlement funding services, JG Wentworth provides purchases of structured settlements, annuities and structured lottery winnings They also advertise a debt relief program in which they will negotiate with your creditors to lower your total debt. JG Wentworth states that they offer a $100 e-gift card for simply inquiring about a quote.
JG Wentworth Pre-Settlement Funding Facts
- Advance Range: We are unable to locate an advance range for JG Wentworth.
- Approval Time: JG Wentworth’s subsidiary Peachtree Financial indicates that they approve cases in as little as 48 hours.
- Broker or Funder: Brokers. JG Wentworth’s subsidiary Peachtree Financial states on their website that they do not provide direct funding and are a referral service.
- Case Type Focus: Personal injury, premises liability, product liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death
- Workers’ Comp Funding? Not listed
- Funding Type: Non-recourse (no-win / no-pay)
JG Wentworth Reviews
- Google Rating: 4.60 / 5.0
- Yelp Rating: NA / 5.0
- BBB Average Customer Review: 4.16 / 5.0
- BBB Rating: A+, accredited business
- BBB Complaints: 60
Chad Was extremely helpful and kind. He and the team helping out explained the legalese and process. Their rates were better than any of the financial firms I had contacted before.
The process was handled mostly by JG with frequent updates to let me know what was going on. It was so much easier than I thought and was finally able to take a breathe aid relief and handle my own medical issues.
Cannot recommend this company enough.
Click below to see state laws and which other companies provide funding in your state. Don’t see your state? Click here to see which companies provide lawsuit funding in your state.
To our knowledge JG Wentworth does not publish the states that it services.
JG Wentworth Social Profiles
More About JG Wentworth
- Website: JG Wentworth Official Website
- Phone Number: (800) 715-8127
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership / Leadership: Randi Sellari
- Related Companies: Peachtree Financial
- Address: 1200 Morris Dr, Chesterbrook, PA 19087
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|
Applying With JG Wentworth
How long does it take to get pre-settlement legal funding from JG Wentworth?
JG Wentworth’s subsidiary Peachtree Financial indicates that they approve cases in as little as 48 hours.
How much does JG Wentworth charge for pre-settlement lawsuit loans?
JG Wentworth and its subsidiary Peachtree Financial operate as referral sources or brokers. They are not direct funding companies. Plaintiffs can expect to have their information forwarded to one or more third-party companies. Avoid giving any information to a company that cannot tell you upfront how much your funding will cost.
How is JG Wentworth rated?
JG Wentworth has a 4.4 out of 5.0 rating on Google.